Double Spiral Earrings, 14K Gold Filled
• Threader drop earrings: 1.5 inches
• Handmade out of 14K gold filled wire. Also available in sterling silver and 14K rose gold filled.
• Delicate threader earrings: 20 gauge, with flattened end for added sheen
• Comes as a pair, with a left and right side.
Spiral earrings made by hand, in our little farm house shop. Thanks for choosing handmade.
• • • Gold dangle earrings: also known as gold threader earrings, they are lightweight and timeless. • • •
Spiral earrings have been continuous best sellers for decades because of their unique and sleek design. Slip these earrings in by twisting in the shorter end through the front of your lobe, until it sits upright in your ear. This twisting motion is often why these are called corkscrew earrings.
Without fail, these gold spiral earrings in all different metal types, are a popular for gift giving from Christmas time to Mother’s Day. Also, as a gift to yourself—the handmade and one-of-a-kind nature of these earrings makes them a favorite. Most people love how they are designed to stay securely in your ear, while also feeling light and dainty.
If you’ve never put in spiral dangle earrings before, neither has this lovely lady. So here’s a video on how to wear threader earrings.
Our model is wearing: spiral earrings gold filled.