14K Solid Gold Small Hoop Earrings
Pictured: 8mm and 7mm 20 gauge 14K gold continuous hoop earrings.
Each 14K piece of jewelry is stamped 14K for authenticity.
• • • Why choose these 14K gold small hoop earrings? 14K gold is kind to the skin, and these hoops can be put in and left in—sleeping, showering, running, playing, etc. • • •
NUMBER OF HOOPS
1 HOOP = SINGLE
2 HOOPS = 1 PAIR
••6mm: TINY, location on ear: cartilage tragus
••7mm: VERY SMALL—usually only for cartilage piercings, or high lobe 2nd or 3rd piercings
••8mm: hugs the lobe of the ear
••9mm: hugs thicker lobes, or has a small gap on the first piercing
••10mm: gap underneath earlobe on the first piercing
• • • 6mm/7mm are the most difficult of all our hoops to insert.
• • • 8mm/9mm are moderately difficult to insert.
• • • 10mm, most easy to insert.
• • While they may be tricky to get in the first time, these hoops stay put for days and even years—which is why they are a beloved piece of jewelry. They are meant to be lightweight, durable, and stylish in your daily life.
• Available in 22 gauge (thinner) or 20 gauge (thicker) round wire
• Both 22 gauge and 20 gauge fit comfortably in piercings. 22 gauge has more of a minimalist look. 20 gauge is a little bit more bold and flashy.