• Set of 3 sterling silver stacking rings.
• Made out of solid 925 sterling silver in a 16 gauge square wire (about 1.50mm wide). Don't get stuck with an inferior material. Genuine sterling silver can be affordable!
• Our jewelry is packaged in a cute box and ribbon ready for gift giving. You can also request a personal message which we hand write onto a gift tag. We try to package responsibly in an effort not to waste. Often more than one item with be placed in the same box. Please specify if you would like your items individually boxed
• A free gift comes with your first order!
• Available in FIVE TEXTURES: smooth, cross peen, peen, serpentine facet and facet.
• Ordering Textures: In the Texture drop down select 'As Pictured' if you'd like you rings the same textures as the listing picture. You can also select 'Mult Text- Leave Note' in the texture drop down box and specify the textures you would like for each band in the 'Notes to hoopsbyhand' box during checkout.
• 5 rings $50
• 10 rings $95
• Want exclusive discounts, and be the first to see our new releases? Please subscribe to our super infrequent email list by copying and pasting the URL below.
These bands also look great paired with our rose or yellow gold filled bands:
• Rose Gold Filled:
• Yellow Gold Filled:
• Also offered as a single band: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289933823/stackable-ring-sterling-silver?ref=shop_home_active_1
• For your comfort we recommend going up 1/4 size if you are planning on wearing 5 or more rings on one finger.
• These rings can be ordered in multiple sizes, if desired. Please choose 'US Mult Sz-Leave Note' in the size drop down box and specify your needed sizes and the quantity you'd like in each size in the 'Notes to hoopsbyhand' box during checkout.
• Our craftsmanship is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase or need a different ring size, please let me know and I am happy to make exchanges or refunds.
• Each piece of jewelry is created by an expert craftsman and is inspected for quality. We electronically hand dip and bake on a clear coat on most pieces of our sterling silver jewelry. We have tested this process for four years and found it dramatically reduces tarnish and preserves the shine and feel of sterling silver.